Due to constraints from our shipping partners we are no longer fulfilling orders directly to customers outside of the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. We will still honor our warranty and customer service policies to anyone who has purchased our products.
To Canadian customers:
Shipping to Canada should be easier, but it is not. Given the increased complexity and paperwork, shipments to Canada are governed by the rules below. Please read these carefully and confirm your product needs with our staff prior to ordering;
- RockyMounts will ship to customers in Canada. Shipping costs will be calculated prior to checkout, no free shipping is available.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and will be deducted from your refund. The cost of return shipping will be the same as the cost to ship it to you.
- Canada customs sometimes charge tariff on your goods. Your order is subject to tariff/customs fees, but this is haphazardly enforced, so you may or may not get charged tariff on delivery.
- Delivery times will vary depending on weather, customs, and factors out of our control. Allow up to ten days for delivery.
- No 2nd day or overnight shipping to Canada.
- Lifetime Warranty still applies to Canadian orders; The customer is responsible for warranty replacement shipping costs regardless of location.
We do have a network of dealers and distributors throughout Canada, and many other international partners. For more information on where to find our products check out our Dealer Locator and our International Dealer List.
For further questions please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com.