The VanTrack is a simple but highly effective tool for any van or truck build. It is a single extrusion with parallel tracks that allow for fork mounts to be used in both an angled or staggered orientation; This solves the problem of handlebar interference when storing or transporting bikes in small spaces. The rubber feet add grip for when hard mounting the track is not possible, which allows the VanTrack to be a drop in solution for cargo areas. It is compatible with all RockyMounts fork mounts and can handle bikes up to 35 lbs.
- 60” two-slotted track for vans, SUVs, and customer applications
- Carries up to 6 bikes, 35 lbs (16 kg) each
- Allows mounts to be angled or staggered to avoid handlebar interference
- Compatible with HotRod, DropTop, and LoBall series fork mounts - sold separately
- Includes two track hardware kits, end caps, and floor fasteners
- Non-slip rubber feet provide grip when hard mounting is not an option
- Perfect for Sprinters, Transits, Promasters, and other custom van builds
VanTrack is not fully compatible with DriveShaft Track. Does not allow mount to be used at an angle.