- Fits Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon, 2014 and on
- Engineered specifically for this truck bed width
- Kit includes: 47" aluminum track and mounting brackets that incorporate into pre-existing tie-down points, torx tool, and two track hardware kits for our fork mounts
- Fork mounts can slide along the length of the track and be positioned as desired
- Recommended fork mounts for track include our DriveShaft HM, LoBall series, and HotRod - Sold Separately
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installation went well.. refer to pictures for layout of two road bicycles resting upon LoBall Locking mounts installed within the track system. Recommend the manufacturer (RockyMounts) consider adding 2 to 3 inches of additional length to the 47 inch track bar provided for this GMC mid-size truck bed installation.. I found the ends of the track bar rest about on the centerline of each mounting bracket when centered along the front wall of the truck bed in my 2018 GMC Canyon SLT.. refer to pictures. Another improvement would include adding a third mounting bracket centered under the track bar.. my truck bed has an additional plugged opening available for that purpose.. refer to pictures. Note: Adding a third mounting bracket will likely boost the load capacity of the track system when installed using the manufacturer’s brackets.. refer to manufacturer’s installation instructions for actual load limits.
Installation went well after I figured out how the mounting brackets fit in the bed holes. The directions indicate that trimming might be needed in lined beds. This is not the case just keep the bolts loosened all the way so you can insert and spin the brackets in place. Installed as directed left my bike above the garage door. I invented the mounting brackets to mount the rack lower in the bed. It will make the lowball handles slightly more challenging to access but means I can pull into the garage without having to remove my bikes. Overall a smart design which actually has some flexibility.