- The only locking thru-axle adapter for 9mm quick release fork mount bike racks
- Fits 12x100mm, 12x110mm, 15x100mm, “Boost” 15x110mm, and 20x110mm thru-axles
- Interchangeable 12mm and 15mm shims included to provide secure thru-axle fit
- Can fit QR bikes with our 9mm QR with Dummy Axle - sold separately
- Wide mouth opening for easy bike loading/unloading and T-Bolt that adjusts for a firm hold so the thru-axle cannot be removed when locked
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Lock core and keys included
Fitment Note: Due to the nature of the DriveShaft clamp not bracing the fork legs outward, there will be play when used with Mavic Speed Release and Specialized forks with an oversized non threaded fork leg. For those instances please use a HotRod Instead
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Give this product a 10 star. It is nice to purchase a product like this. Well made with good materials. It will last for a long time.
This is a well made, functional axle holder. It's easy to mount, holds the bike securely and stays put on my bike rack. Does exactly what it's supposed to do.
I could not be more happy.
Fantastic. Works great with any thru axle I throw at it. Love the multiple pads that it comes with. Solid performer.
It functions as advertised. Rockymounts got it to me quickly, so everything is cool.
I have been using Rockymounts for about a year and half and love them! They are VERY sturdy which is great and love the versatility they offer in axle sizes. I sell a whole lot more of what I use and believe in at our shop. Thanks for the employee purchase program and let me know when you guys are back in stock on your large green tshirts so I can represent for you guys! You've been out of stock both times I made a purchase ,)
With all the new variations on axle widths, diameters, etc. this mount is a do it all solution. By this one mount and be done with it.
Mount worked out great. I have the rocky mount on my truck already but when I got a through axle I didn't want to switch it out. This adapter works enough said.
I am new to the thru axle world. It's much easier to use for NIH ting the bike and this adapter works perfectly with my old rail mount. Great quality and very sleek. Multiple mounting options worked well for me.