The DriveShaft Track has been replaced by the DropTop, see it here: https://rockymounts.com/products/droptop.html
- The only locking thru-axle track mount for truck and van tracks
- Track mounting hardware included
- Fits 12x100mm, 12x110mm, 15x100mm, “Boost” 15x110mm, and 20x110mm thru-axles
- Interchangeable 12mm and 15mm shims included to provide secure thru-axle fit
- Can fit QR bikes with our 9mm QR with Dummy Axle - sold separately
- Wide mouth opening to easily load your bike and a locking T-Bolt that adjusts for a tighter hold so the thru-axle cannot be removed when locked
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Lock core and keys included
Fitment Note: Due to the nature of the DriveShaft clamp not bracing the fork legs outward, there will be play when used with Mavic Speed Release and Specialized forks with an oversized non threaded fork leg. For those instances please use a HotRod Instead
DriveShaft Track is not Full Compatible with VanTrack. Does not allow mount to be used at an angle.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have 2 of these mounted on a Rocky Mounts bike rack rail in my truck for about a year now. PRO'S Super easy to use. Very secure mount. Locks securely to prevent theft. Keyed alike locks so you only need one key for both. Virtually invisible and take up zero room when not in use. Looks AWESOME! CON'S The locks that are provided are a little shitty and I need to fiddle to get key to turn. Better locks would be appreciated. I would buy them again, and I recommend them
Most stable, least ugly, and safest way to move my bike around in my short bed. Perfect.
Most importantly it works great and I have very few comments past that. The lock cores are a little sticky with the keys and could have smoother operation and I wish there was a little less trial and error involved with finding the right tightness for different axles and different bikes, but that's due to the product being so useful and versatile... which is exactly why I bought it. Any given day I might have a 12 mm or two different 15 mm thru axle bikes in my truck and it's awesome to not worry about fitting any of my bikes or friend's bikes. It's by far the most logical locking solution for a thru axle bike and leaves me the most confident. Great product.
Works great, easy to install. Got only four stars because it’s a little costly.
Great way to transport a bike. Solid construction and very durable. The matching keys are awesome.