If you purchase multiple DropTops we will match all mounts in your order.
Following on the footsteps of our DriveShaft HM and Track we saw and opportunity to improve upon a tried and true design. Introducing the DropTop; our next locking fork mount that grows upon years of feedback and use. The DropTop utilizes a TPU overmolded shim to allow for both 12mm and 15mm axles to fit without the need for switching shims out. It is based upon the same clamshell design as the DriveShaft series, which allows for easy loading and adapts to minor differences in axle diameter or contouring. The DropTop also includes mounting holes for both horizontal and vertical mounting orientations, so it replaces both the DriveShaft HM and DriveShaft Track Mounts.
- The only locking thru-axle track mount for truck and van tracks
- Compatible with 12mm, 15mm, & 20mm thru axles up to 110mm wide (for 20mm use shims must be removed)
- vertical and horizontal mounting positions
- TPU overmolded shim eliminates the need to switch out shims for 12mm or 15mm axles
- Anti-Theft: TPU surface provides sufficient friction to stop the axle from being removed when DropTop is firmly clamped and locked
- Can fit QR bikes with our 9mm QR with Dummy Axle - sold separately
- Wide mouth opening to easily load your bike and a locking T-Bolt that adjusts for a tighter hold so the thru-axle cannot be removed when locked
- Carries 1 bike, up to 45 lbs
- Lock core, keys, and Track Hardware Included
Toyota Fitment: DropTop Mounting Hardware slides into the Factory installed rails on Tacomas & Tundras and most “track” systems (See dimension chart below for hardware specs)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I picked one of these up for my 2020 Tacoma and it slide right into the track behind the cab. I was looking for a way to carry my Ibis Ripley and had been doing it like my moto by tiedowns to the handlebars. I heard this was bad for the forks (mine is a Fox 34) to keep them under compression for this long, so wanted something better. You can see the bike in the rear view mirror while driving and the bike does not move at all. I need a second one and will order another next paycheck.