A 60" slotted track that bolts into the pre-existing tie-down points located in the new Ford F150. This kit includes an aluminum 60" track, mounting brackets to fasten to your bed, torx tool, and two bike mount hardware kits (to attach our HotRod, LoBall or DriveShaft Track fork mounts, sold separately). When you unbolt the tie-down, install our bracket behind it and re-install your tie-down (you do not lose tie-down). Fits new F150 body 2015 and on.
The bike mounts (sold separately) can slide along the length of the track and positioned where you want them.
The test F150 rack we used in the photo has a moto rack installed above our track, this is not part of our kit! We started producing these and will be able to start shipping around May 10th.
Which bike mounts should I get?
- If your bikes have quick release front wheels, get the LoBall or Locking Loball.
- If you have thru axles, get the HotRod or DriveShaft Track
- If you have both, you can get a Dummy Axle for the DriveShaft Track to carry your QR bike, but the QR does not lock.
Does it work with a drop in bed liner?
- No. It bolts into the threaded holes for the tie down brackets on the front of the bed, if these holes are covered, it will not fit.
How many bikes can I hold?
- Up to three, maybe four (the handlebars may interfere) We include two bike mount hardware kits, but you can buy a third if need be.
Do I need to tie down the rear wheel?
- Most likely no. The bed has some channels in the floor and bikes usually do not move around. If you drive like a rally car driver or take the vehicle off road, it can be helpful to run a strap through the back wheel and though a tie down point in the bed.
Why don't you include the fork mounts?
- There are too many styles of forks on the market and it would be too expensive to include all the mounting possibilities (locking vs. non locking, QR, thru axle, one, two or three bikes?). We sell them separately so you get the best fork mount (or use your old ones) for your bike.
What does the bike mount hardware kit do?
- It includes the square plates that slide into the track. If you purchase a HotRod, LoBall or DriveShaft Track, these will allow you to attach these fork mounts to the track.
Can I close the tailgate with the bikes mounted?
- Yes, even with the short bed.
Do you make a bike mount where I do not remove the front wheel?
What is it made of?
- The track is 6061 aluminum powder coated matte black, the brackets that attach the track to your mounting holes are 4mm thick 1080 steel, electroplated and powdercoated black.
I have never owner any RockyMounts stuff, is this good quality and fit?
- The fit is perfect, it will take five minutes to put the track in and another few minutes to install the bike mounts. Quality is great, no burrs, lines are smooth and the parts are precise to automotive standards for fit and finish.
Why don't you use the mounting brackets on the side walls?
- The side wall mounting positions have a lot of play, the tie-down points in the corners provide a much more solid interface.
Click here for user's manual