The HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12mm x100mm, 15mm x100mm , and Boost 15mmx110mm thru-axles. We CNC an aluminum body to accept our proprietary thru axles and include all three popular sizes. Simply undo the set screws and swap out the axles if you want to run a different size thru axle. The bodies are 6063 aluminum and anodized to a high luster.
If you need to carry an old school 9mm bike, you can buy a modified 9mm QR to work with the HotRod here;
Does it come with hardware to bolt it down?
- No, there are too many applications. The holes accept 6mm or 1/4" bolts and are spaced 96mm apart.
I have a RockShox Bluto with a 15x150mm axle, will this work?
- Yes, but you need to buy this axle separately.
I want to install a coupe of these, but worried about being able to move them in the future, what should I do?
- We make a 47" and 60" track. You can bolt down the track, install the HotRods into the track and they are easy to adjust or slide around. You can also use lag bolts and attach to a 2x6 from a lumber yard.
Do they lock?
- No. There is a hollow center section that you can run a cable through. We do make a locking one called the DriveShaft HM that is $25 more.
Click here for HotRod user's manual
What sizes does it fit?
12x100, 15x100, 15x110. A fat bike 15x150 is available here.
I only need the 15x150, will you trade out?
I lost my adapter sleeve, where can I get a replacement.
- All of the sleeves can be found here along with 15 x 150 sleeve.
I also want to use this on my bike that has a standard quick release, can I?
Yes, but you need to purchase the 9mm QR with sleeve.
I want this for my Tacoma or Tundra Track, will it fit?
- Yes, but you need to buy the Track Hardware Kit
I want to make a custom length track, is there anything that will work?