- Parts & Accessories
The sleekest bike rack ever to rip down I-70. RockyMounts JetLine is a highly crafted fork mount with a low profile and streamlined aluminum head and tray, designed to fit Slotted Crossbars (RockyMounts Ouray, Thule® AeroBlade, Yakima® Whispbar and JetStream, Rhino Rack Vortex, factory bars from Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Volvo, VW), Thule Square Crossbars, and Yakima® Round Crossbars.
The JetLine will hold bikes with a quick release front wheel and holds skinny road tires up to 2.7 inch mountain bike tires. Our simple, long-throw quick release function allows easy bike loading and unloading. JetLine is compatible with disc and standard brake systems. Lock rack to car and bike to rack with RockyMounts lock cores and keys, sold separately (requires a 2-pack).
Comes with two mounting options for a custom fit. One for square/round bars and one for slotted bars for a seamless look.
-Does it fit thru axles? No, you will need an adapter like the DriveShaft or StreetRod.
-Does it come with locks? No. Most people purchase two roof trays, and then you would end up with different keys. We sell them separately to minimize the number of keys you have to carry.
-How many locks do I need? Two. One locks the cover plate on so the rack cannot be removed from the car, the other locks the handle of the quick release.
-Do I need locks? No. A cable lock run through the bike frame and under the crossbars works well also.
-Is my bike safe left on the rack. Maybe. Thieves do not care about you or your bike. They will smash things, cut things, to steal your bike. The locks on all racks are deterrents only. Sorry, we cannot correct society.
- Fits Slotted, Yakima® round crossbars, and Thule® square crossbars. Holds skinny road tires up to 2.7 inch mountain bike tires. 45 inch tubular tray. For a full list of features, click here. RockyMounts offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of our products purchased after January 1, 2014.
Click here for JetLine user's manual.
What is the difference between the Jetline and PitchFork/Euro PitchFork?
The Jetline is the replacement to the Pitchfork. It is the same product but includes an extra hardware kit for fitting slotted crossbars.
What is the difference between the Jetline and TieRod?
The JetLine is more compact and streamlined than the TieRod but only fits Thule square, Yakima round and slotted crossbars. The TieRod fits everything including factory crossbars, if you’re not sure what crossbars you have we recommend the TieRod.
Will my bike fork fit?
- Yes, if your bike has a quick release front wheel.
Does it fit thru axles?
Will it fit my car rack?
- The JetLine fits onto Slotted crossbars,Thule® square, and Yakima® round crossbars.
Does it come with locks?
No. Most people purchase two, and then you would end up with different keys. We sell them separately (here) to minimize the number of keys you have to carry.
How many locks do I need?
Two. One locks the cover plate on so the rack cannot be removed from the car, the other locks the handle of the quick release.
Do I need locks?
No. A cable lock run through the bike frame and under the crossbars works well also, check out our offerings here.
Is my bike safe left on the rack. Yes and No.
Thieves do not care about you or your bike, they just want to steal it quickly and sell it even quicker. The locks on all racks are deterrents only. Sorry, we cannot correct society.
Does it fit my Thule® AeroBlade or Yakima® Streamline crossbar bar?
Yes, we include hardware that slides in the slot for a custom “floating” look. This same hardware fits the Audi, BMW, Volvo and VW slotted bars.
Will if fit the stock bars that come on most SUVs and Crossovers?
No, you will need a TieRod or SwitchHitter. The JetLines are very low profile and compact and only designed to fit certain aftermarket crossbars.
How far apart do the bars need to be?
16” minimum, 40” maximum
Can I mount it backwards (rear wheel facing forward)?
Yes. On some short roof line cars, the tray can hit the hatchback. In this case, mount it with the fork clamp on the rear bar, and the wheel tray on the front bar.
What kind of paint do you use?
The wheel trays use UV resistant powder coated, except for silver, which is anodized.
What is it made of?
The head (where the fork clamps) is aluminum, the mounting straps are stainless steel and the wheel tray is 6061 aluminum.
I just installed one and have leftover parts, did I do something wrong?
We include two different mounting configurations so you get the cleanest fit for your bars. One kit wraps around standard crossbars, the other slides into the available slot.
Does it fit Thule® & Yakima® round or square bars?
Yes, there is a hardware kit for this also.
Why would I buy this instead of the Thule® or Yakima® ones?
We live in a free society, please choose the one you think is the best. We specialize in bike mounts, ask anyone that owns one of our products.
I have a jetline but got a new car with factory crossbars, do I have to buy a whole new rack?
No, you can purchase the TieRod head assembly and TieRod Rear mounting hardware and your rack becomes a TieRod.
How long is the tray?
- The tray is 45" long and includes an end cap. If you are concerned about it hitting your hatchback when it opens, you will need 48.5" from the front of your front crossbar, to the hatchback when open.
What colors do they come in?
- The JetLine comes in 8 different colors: Black, Silver, Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Blue, and Green. The Black and Silver trays are anodized. The rest of the colors are powder coated.
Is there a weight limit?
- Yes, there is a 35lb weight limit. Do not try to mount your moped.
Is there anything else I need to buy?
- Everything you will need to mount your rack and carry your bike comes in the box. However, locks are sold separately, that way you can key all your RockyMounts products alike.
Will it hold my Road and Mountain Bike?
- Yes, the JetLine securely holds both Road and Mountain bikes.
Will it accommodate my disc brakes?
- Yes, the JetLine has a disc brake cut-out to accommodate all disc brakes.
What type of maintenance is required?
- It is recommended that you lubricate the quick release at least once a year. Chain oil works well and the quick release will just need a couple drops on the cam.
What size tire will fit?
- The JetLine will fit skinny road tires up to 2.7" mountain bike tires.