The LiftOp Biggie carries up to 4 pairs of fat skis or 4 snowboards. Its tubular design is rock solid, quiet, and fuel efficient. One-touch push button lever makes loading and unloading easy and plush padding holds all size skis and boards in place. Each pair of LiftOps includes locks giving you the ability to lock the skis/snowboards to rack and the rack to the car. And if you don’t know, now you know.
- Carries 4 pairs of fat tip skis, 5 pairs of narrow skis, or 4 snowboards
- Easy loading and unloading with one-touch push button lever
- EPDM padding holds all size skis and boards in place
- Form-fitting cable mounts fit most crossbars including Thule®, Yakima®, and factory installed
- Additional “T-Track” mounting option included for seamless integration with Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo, Mini, Rhino Rack, RockyMounts Ouray, Thule Aeroblade®, and Yakima Whispbar® systems
- Ships as a pair for a complete ski system
- Includes lock core in each mount that secures the skis and locks the rack to the vehicle
- Not compatible with Nissan® Xterra OEM crossbars
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought a used one from my local racknroad. Hooked them up to my Yakima jetstream bars I used the slot mount. Drove 70/80 mph for 350 miles worked great. Checked them when we stopped for gas and they were just as tight as when I first put them on.
Picked this up for last years ski season and was simple to mount and always worked. I never took it off and it made it through a heavy snow season for the northeast with flying colors, they still look new! Highly recommended. Mounted on a highlander with stock bars.
Been using the lift Op biggie on a subaru forester with stock crossbars for 1 season here in the CO front range. Worked flawlessly all year, got close to 30 days in. Great value for the money and functions exactly as it should and quiet! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a ski rack.
Bought my Biggie 5 yrs ago.. works perfect never freezes never has problems closing either very tough built... only problem and can be a bigger one if not really checked .. the black plastic around the metal wire that holds the biggie rust very quickly like they have to be replaced every.... please look into those cables...
We love our LiftOp Biggie! We used it countless times on our last ski trip to Mt. Bachelor. It only took a few minutes to install and the release button is so much easier to use with ski gloves on. The lock is really smooth as well, no more forcing it to lock/unlock in cold weather like our previous Yakima and Thule ski racks. I highly recommend it!
The mounts work fine, but they are extremely difficult to mount on the racks of my X-terra. In addition, they are also difficult to get off. If the wires were only a little longer, they’d be a snap. Thanks, Dave Storter
LiftOp Biggie! Really impressed how well these mount on Euro bars. Completely solid and the system with the Euro bars is very deterrent to theft. Easily fit 5 pair of skis, with some being "fat" and others just "pudgy". Secure ride and stable. They do reduce my gas mileage by 2-3 MPH, but any system will do that, no fault of Rockymounts at all.