The MonoRail is the most versatile rack in the RockyMounts line up. It has the capacity for all styles of bikes; from skinny tire road machines, up to heavy fat tire E-bikes, this rack has you covered.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). 2” variant is expandable to 3 bikes up to 45 lbs per tray, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 36” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Includes anti-wobble hitch pin
- If you want to fit both 1.25" and 2" size hitches, get the 1.25" and our adaptor sleeve. This configuration does not allow for the use of an Add-On
- Includes locking hitch bolt, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Note: Cable lock is not intended to be used while driving. Road vibrations can cause unintended wear on frames, rims, and the rack itself. Please remove cable lock when vehicle is in motion
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 39 lbs (shipping weight 51 lbs)
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the door
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Owned for 2 + years. Not a single complaint yet. Put it on my truck in the spring and take it off in the fall. I'm constantly amazed how easy it is to rack up your bike after a ride. Does what it's supposed to no matter the distance, temperature, conditions or bike. What more could I ask from a rack? Super product, happy customer!