MonoRail Solo, fits 2" & 1.25"
The little bother of the MonoRail, the MonoRail Solo is perfect for those who do not need all of the capacity but still want the versatility of it’s larger brother. Superlight with a 25 lbs rack weight, the solo is our easiest rack to take on and off a vehicle. Out of the box the MonoRail family has the widest carrying capacity of our line up, due to their ability to fit up to a 5” fat bike tire. The solo also has the added versatility of allowing for both 1.25” and 2” hitches out of the box.
- Carries 1 bike, up to 60 lbs. Expandable to 2 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 49”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Fits both 1.25” and 2” hitches with adapter sleeve & anti wobble bolt
- Includes locking hitch pin, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 25 lbs (shipping weight 35 lbs)
- Check out the coverage at BikeRumor.com