- A thru-axle adapter for 9mm quick release fork mount bike racks
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Includes interchangeable sleeves for 12x100mm, 15x100mm, and “Boost” 15x110mm thru-axles
- 12x110mm thru-axle available seperatley, click here; Available Axles
- CNC machined 6061-t6 aluminum, powder coated black
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a boost fork on my Ibis and a regular 15mm thru axle on my Trek and this fits both of them. I was psyched to find one that did both. I have only used it a few times, but it feels secure on my old yakima bike rack.
I was surprised to see how burly this was. it is CNC'd and really solid. normally rack parts are cheap plastic and steel, this is a one piece aluminum beauty, surprised it was so nice for the price. judging by other bike parts i own, this should be $80 - $100. thanks rockymounts!!! way better than expected.
New bike and it did not fit on my old thule fork mount. Damn!! I found this and it makes my rack work with my thru axle. i liked this one because it is made of aluminum instead of the thule ones that are steel, and steel always rusts. would buy again.