- Carries 1 bike, up to 45 lbs on RockyMounts®, Thule®, or Yakima® bars, 35 lbs on factory crossbars
- No front wheel removal
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”. Can fit up to 5” with additional fattie kit
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 48”
- Crossbar Spread: Minimum 24" (61cm) Maximum 43" (110cm)
- Form-fitting stainless steel mounting straps that fits all square, round, factory & aero crossbars
- Ergonomic brass knuckles shaped handle
- Not for use with bicycles with front fenders
- Black Only (Red, Silver, White no longer available)
- Lock cores sold separately
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product! Usto have fork mounted roof mounts and this is far superior. ease of use is incredible as well as stability. also yesterday on a hot day it was extremely easy to take off cover and tighten the straps, other mounts are typically way more difficult to adjust and mess with. a friend got two as well. great buy!
I have had two of these racks on my my truck for years and have abused them! These things have a brilliant mounting mechanism that speeds install/uninstall, and work well in a multitude of rack/bike setups, yet they are BOMBPROOF! I've taken these racks down tons of washed out roads and off road trails with and without bikes on them and have never had a single problem.
Simple but effective. Great rack.
I bought two of these Brass Knuckles bike carriers and added the fattie adapters. Carried two fatties on top of my Jeep Cherokee for 5 hours this weekend without issue. I added the locks which are a must. Hats off to this carrier.
I bought this last season with the hopes that it would make getting to the trails simpler than the fork mount tray I’ve had for years. Wow! What a difference. Super easy to get the bike on and off. Easy to lock. Great customer service. Outside of investing in a hitch mount system, it couldn’t get any easier. I love the fact that parts are available to purchase and replace if the wear out or break thru use.
Very easy to use and very great quality
What I love about this rack. 1. Just about everything 2. Super sturdy 3. Nice looking 4. As aerodynamic as a bike rack can be 5. Fits my 2.8 tires with ease and could accommodate much larger like 3.0 6. Holds my bike on with such positive, solid, scratch free, no worries, almost bombproof ease. 7. Makes my cross bars more solid with the racks beefy construction. I have owned many racks in my 40+ years of riding. This is a next level rack. It outperforms and accommodates so many bikes. Compared to my Thule T2 Classic hitch rack this rack has it beat hands down in every respect I found no faults so far with this rack.
Great experience. Easy to install and use. Best bike rack I have used. Thank you.
I like the rack, I just purchased my second one. Reason I'm not impressed, is the second rack does not have the clips for the ratchet strap to attach to. Now when loading or attempting to unload the straps get stuck in your spokes. A couple times its almost broke.