- Fits Honda Ridgeline Gen 2, 2016 and on
- Engineered specifically for this truck bed width
- Kit includes: 60" aluminum track and mounting brackets that incorporate into pre-existing tie-down points, torx tool, and two track hardware kits for our fork mounts
- Fork mounts can slide along the length of the track and be positioned as desired
- Recommended fork mounts for track include our DriveShaft HM, LoBall series, DropTop, and HotRod - Sold Separately
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent fit and finish, made my Ridgeline even better than it was! My 27.5 just happens to be a little big to be able to close the tailgate.
My new Ridgeline is a great truck, drive like a car but i can haul my dirt bike and bicycles in the back. This track kit bolted right in and feels sturdy. i had some really old thule fork mounts already, and this kit had the hardware so I could use my old ones. I was happy they did not design it so I had to buy all new stuff!! Both my road and mountain bikes in the bed now.
nice set up
one of these just arrived and i am super fired up. it bolted in really easy and looks clean. i got one loball for my road bike and a hot rod for my pivot mountain bike. i put them towards the outside and have plenty of bed space still available for my gear between the bikes. thanks rocky mounts, this is what i needed.