The SplitRail LS goes beyond just a hitch rack with a balance between aesthetics and functionality that is best in class. The SplitRail design puts everything in the right place, while visually creating a clean rack that will compliment your vehicle's good looks. The largest carrying capacity, up to 4 bikes with Add-Ons, and the deep wheel cups make the SplitRail LS incredibly secure and versatile. Integrated locks keep your bikes safe for those quick trips, while the soft touch hooks keep it firmly secure without frame contact.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per tray (120 lbs total). Expandable to 3 or 4 bikes up to 45 lbs per tray, with Add-Ons
- Tray can be adjusted 4” side-to-side to avoid bike interference
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 3.0” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycle wheelbases from 34” to 50”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- Only available for 2" hitches. Utilizes RockyMounts premium 3-axis anti wobble system
- Integrated cable locks secure individual bikes to trays, locking hitch bolt and premium lock pod secures rack to car, keyed alike
- Includes wall mount hook for easy storage
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 44 lbs (shipping weight 58 lbs)
- Fit Memo- For cargo vans a fit check is required. Depending on hitch manufacturer, handlebar width, vehicle wheelbase, and accessories an 8" Hitch Extension may be required for handlebars to clear the door.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
MY old thule t2 was pretty old and i needed a new one. the thule one worked well (it rusted quickly was my only complaint), but the large issue i had was dragging on the ground going in and out of my driveway. i have a subaru outback with a 2" hitch and the end of the rack was getting really beat up dragging on the ground when pulling out of a hill or decline (my driveway or parking garage). this one from rockymounts solved the problem. it is angled up and the end is higher than my old rack. rest of the rack works well, i really like the storage hook, my old one was always in the way on the garage floor, this one came with a bracket and stores nicely on the wall out of the way. would buy again.