The LiftOp Smalls carries up to 3 pairs of fat skis or 2 snowboards. Its tubular design is rock solid, quiet, and fuel efficient. One-touch push button lever makes loading and unloading easy and plush padding holds all size skis and boards in place. Each pair of LiftOps includes locks giving you the ability to lock the skis/snowboards to rack and the rack to the car. And if you don’t know, now you know.
- Carries up to 3 pairs of fat skis, 4 pairs of narrow skis, or 2 snowboards
- Easy loading and unloading with one-touch push button lever
- EPDM padding holds all size skis and boards in place
- Form-fitting cable mounts fit most crossbars including Thule®, Yakima®, and factory installed
- Additional “T-Track” mounting option included for seamless integration with Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo, Mini, Rhino Rack, RockyMounts Ouray, Thule Aeroblade®, and Yakima Whispbar® systems
- Ships as a pair for a complete ski system
- Includes lock core in each mount that secures the skis and locks the rack to the vehicle
- Not compatible with Nissan® Xterra OEM crossbars
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
just what i wanted
I ordered this rack in the fall and have used it all season for my xc ski's. Its exactly what I was looking for. Plenty of room for 2 sets of backcounty xc ski's (and more). Installation was rather simple. Its easy to use and holds firm. Its worked just fine in a range of temps from -7F to 35F. And...the kind folks at Rocky Mounts set it up with the same lock core as my bike racks. cheers.
It’s freaking awesome.
Everything was perfect with my second purchase from you guys. The ski rack is perfect. Easy to use. I’ll buy from you every time.
Great little ski rack!
Quick processing and delivery of my order. Super easy to install, sturdy construction .