For a limited time we are including free lock cores and keys with all TieRod orders. Please select on the right whether or not you would like these to be matches to an existing RockyMounts key number.
Stainless steel mounting straps allow the TieRod to mount to nearly any rack setup, and is adaptable to most factory crossbars. This rack is rock steady.
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Carries road tires on up to 2.7” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with wheelbases from 34” to 48”
- Crossbar Spread: Minimum 16" (41cm) Maximum 40" (102cm)
- Locking 9mm QR for standard quick release bikes
- Stainless steel mounting straps wrap around factory or aero crossbars
- Rack weight 7 lbs (shipping weight is 8 lbs)
- Lock cores sold separately
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Hands down, the easiest bike roof rack to assemble and mount. Materials used and constructed feel and look quality. Bought two for my Subaru!
I love this rack for ease of use and performance. There is no noise when driving with it empty. Mine is orange, which makes finding my car easy in a large parking lot - too bad it now comes only in black (so boring). Also, I had an accident in my previous vehicle, and getting & installing replacement parts for the rack was easy.
Bought a Tierod around 2015 for my Outback and loved it. Came back and bought a second in 2020. Great design, great company and great customer service. They even comped locks with matching keys for me. I couldn't be happier.
Bought my first tierod rack several years ago, and love it! Finally decided I needed a second one and bought another. I see a few improvements have been made in the design. Overall I like the new features. In the description, it should be recommended to purchase the "2-pack Lock Core kit" instead of the "1-pack" Lock Core/ The mount set-up requires two (one for the rack and one for the tray and one for the quick release... Now I have to purchase another lock core but cannot match either of the two types of locks that I currently have...