For a limited time we are including free lock cores and keys with all TieRod orders. Please select on the right whether or not you would like these to be matches to an exisitng RockyMounts key number.
Stainless steel mounting straps allow the TieRod to mount to nearly any rack setup, and is adaptable to most factory crossbars. This rack is rock steady.
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Carries road tires on up to 2.7” wide mountain bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with wheelbases from 34” to 48”
- Crossbar Spread: Minimum 16" (41cm) Maximum 40" (102cm)
- Locking 9mm QR for standard quick release bikes
- Stainless steel mounting straps wrap around factory or aero crossbars
- Rack weight 7 lbs (shipping weight is 8 lbs)
- Lock cores sold separately
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought my first tierod rack several years ago, and love it! Finally decided I needed a second one and bought another. I see a few improvements have been made in the design. Overall I like the new features. In the description, it should be recommended to purchase the "2-pack Lock Core kit" instead of the "1-pack" Lock Core/ The mount set-up requires two (one for the rack and one for the tray and one for the quick release... Now I have to purchase another lock core but cannot match either of the two types of locks that I currently have...